Saturday, November 17, 2012

So many topics and so little time....

Let me open this up by stating my clear expectation that I will have an exceptionally small following from this Blog.   Search is likely to bring viewers here on the mention of specific topics.

I expect to publish a few random thoughts on generic topics, maybe some comments about products and services I use, and even some technology tidbits.   


Since I was given the opportunity to go into the consulting business full time (thank you to my clients for sticking with me), I've been pretty quiet.   By this I mean I have all but stopped producing/updating the downloadable tidbits on my website and I have not published anything significant in years at this point.   The most significant activity is probably participating in a LinkedIn group that I created a few years back -- this as been fun (Board level RF and Microwave designers).

In the role I've been in my whole career (as is the case with most in the engineering profession), non-disclosure agreements serve to keep 95% of the interesting stuff that I would like to share from being shared.  I suppose if you asked the lawyers it would be a full 100% but common sense must prevail.   

That is all for now; perhaps over the coming weeks I'll crank out a few quick posts on products and services that I like and why I like them...

Lance


No comments:

Post a Comment